REFEREE LICENSING COURSEReferee Course Aug. 13 - 19 from 5PM till 9PM Contact email@example.com
Refereeing soccer is a great way to make some money if you know the rules.
The pay for refereeing games varies by who you’re refereeing for and the age group you’re refereeing.
AYSL is Seeking all Licensed Referees
IMPORTANT DATES FOR COACHES AND ASSISTANT COACHESMeeting for Merced Cup requirements coming up check for updates..
Join the BoardWe are looking for board members to help our children in the Atwater Community.
AYSL is a nonprofit organization recruiting board members with interest in many new positions for the 2012 Recreation League. If you have an interest in Soccer or community building, this is a great opportunity to contribute. We meet monthly, and expect our board members to contribute there thoughts for a better league. Let's be honest: Being a board member is a status symbol. It looks good on the resume and sounds impressive in casual conversation.
For more information use the Link below to email us.
Click Here to Email Join The Board
- I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, game officials, and administrators at all times.
- I will place the emotional and physical well being of all players ahead of any personal desire to win.
- I will support the coaches, officials, and administrators working with my child, in order to encourage a positive and enjoyable experience for all.
- I will remember that the game is for the players, not for the adults.
- I will ask my child to treat other players, coaches, game officials, administrators, and fans with respect.
- I will always be positive.
- I will always allow the coach to be the only coach.
- I will not get into arguments with the opposing team’s parents, players, or coaches.
- I will not come onto the field for any reason during the game.
- I will not criticize game officials.
- I shall not possess, consume or distribute before, during or after any game or at any other time at the field and/or game complex alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs or unauthorized prescription drugs.
- I will refrain from any activity or conduct that may be detrimental or reflect adversely upon AYSL, its members or its programs.
Failure to comply may result in the suspension of your privilege to participate in AYSL sanctioned events.
Sportsmanship Teamwork Strength Character Discipline Dedication.
Coaches And Practice for Recreational Soccer
Depending on the age group, coaches will begin contacting players in late July or August to inform them when practice will begin. Some coaches are on vacation during this period, which means the calls might come a bit later.
The league season runs from late August through November. All players will be provided their own league-approved uniforms. Uniform sizes cannot be guaranteed unless they are specified during registration. The league does not provide shin guards, soccer cleats or practice soccer balls; they are to be purchased through a local retailer or online.
The Atwater Youth Soccer league is operated by volunteers. Your involvement is welcomed. Registration will be done on a first come, first placed basis within the age groups with priority given to those who register first.
Teams will only be formed where there are sufficient coaches.
We welcome all children, regardless of race, creed or national origin.
Our league is registered as a non-profit organization.
We appreciate the generous support of the community, local merchants, and civic organizations.